Eyeless jack

I decided to write a post about the guy I’m going to be for Halloween: Eyeless Jack. Everyone I’ve told about Jack thinks he’s Slender Man so I will just show you a picture. ( Yes that’s me in the costume.)

Eyeless Jack Encounter
The house loomed up over the street, blotting out the moonlight and casting dark shadows across the lawn. I walked up the steps and was startled by what I saw: the porch was inhabited by nothing but a single jack-o-lantern with the word “leave” carved into it. Other than that, there was nothing but dust and cobwebs.

My mind was screaming at me not to do it, but I opened the door and stepped inside. I was simply too curious not to. After all, no one had been inside for two years since the family that had originally lived there had found their daughter in bed with a incision on her left side and her left kidney removed. I stepped inside the house and looked around and noticed something strange.

There on the dining room table was a blue mask and a small red object on a plate. I stepped forward and got a closer look at the object and nearly vomited. The thing on the plate was a kidney! I turned to run and saw a teenaged boy standing in the doorway, but I couldn’t stop and ran straight into him. The boy grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground! Struggling to breath, I choked out the words “Who are you?” The boy cocked his head and his face came into the moonlight. His teeth were sharp, but the most grisly feature of his face was that he had no eyes!

With inhuman strength the boy hurled me through a window onto the lawn. I scrambled up and stared as the boy pick up the kidney and swallowed it whole. I ran home and called the police! They found nothing at the house but fingerprints that they concluded belonged to a boy named Jack, who had died eight years ago.

Eyeless Jack in mask

Eyeless Jack in mask

4 thoughts on “Eyeless jack

1. I have to admit, if I saw you in the woods with that costume after reading the story, I would turn and run faster than you’ve ever seen!

The fact I read this around Halloween only made it scarier!

2. The blue face is terrifically unsettling. If I were going to be walking in a scary place, I’d want to have that mask. I believe it would give me a sense of unusual power and inner strength. No one would consider bothering me!

3. I like your costume. It takes the exact details from the pictures on the Internet. If enter a costume contest, you would probably have a good chance for winning.