Riddick

Riddick is the main character from a movie series that I think everyone should watch. Riddick is a space age criminal who can see in the dark because of a shine job (a procedure that replaces your eyes with those of a weird alien dog, allowing you to see in the dark).

Riddick is from the planet Furya. As a child, his home was attacked by Necromunger troops who killed almost all of the children on Furya to prevent a prophesied “Riddick” from destroying their ruler, the Lord Marshal. They mistakenly left the infant Riddick alive because they overlooked him, and Riddick became a criminal produced by a broken home world.

Checkout these pictures and please comment!

This is Riddick

Necromunger Foot Soldier

6 thoughts on “Riddick

1. Rhys, this is a thoughtful and fun post. I remember seeing these movies with you and they were scary. I also remember how much you love the storyline. It is a sci fi thriller. I’m so glad I got to see you post these photos to your blog. You are really getting good at this. Keep up the great work in English class. Oh, you might have wanted to tell your classmates these movies are rated R. Have them check with their parents before they go! Yes, this is your mother speaking!

2. Although I don’t know the entire story line, I suspect that Riddick will be out to get those that destroyed his world. The Necromunger foot soldier looks tough. On the other hand, Riddick looks tough as well. Perhaps you will give me a synopsis of the story.
    I’m glad that when you & I walked the roads of the neighborhood, we had to worry only about zombies.